Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the person participating in the CarKraft course.
If you are booking this course on behalf of someone else then you agree to ensure that they have read and understood them.
- I confirm that I currently hold a full UK driving licence or equivalent from a country outside the UK (Please note that for the non driver 15-17 session a driving licence is not necessary).
- I confirm that I have not been disqualified from holding a driving licence (drivers & non-drivers)
- Participation is restricted to one session per person per year
- If you are found to have booked on to more than one event, we will cancel the booking and inform you of the cancellation
- I accept that I must produce my driving licence and 'Check Code' (Please note that for the non driver 15-17 session a driving licence is not necessary) and if it is not produced then I will not be able to take part in the event
- I declare that I am in good health and that my eyesight is up to the standard required for a UK driving test and that I am not suffering from any other medical condition or disability, which is likely to adversely affect my normal control of a vehicle or which might make it unsafe for me to drive or participate in the activity
- I accept that I shall be solely responsible for any decision as to my fitness to participate in any activity and as to whether to continue to drive any vehicle at any time whilst it is in my possession or under my control. I understand that Silverstone Circuits Limited, Porsche Cars Great Britain (PCGB), Rockingham Motor Speedway, Northants County Council (NCC) and Northamptonshire Police reserves the right to remove me from the venue if it considers my actions to be dangerous or detrimental to other venue users
- I accept that I am responsible for adhering to all traffic legislation whilst driving on the road and that there will be no liability on Northamptonshire Police or Northamptonshire Highways should I be prosecuted for any traffic violation
- We reserve the right to breathalyse/drug wipe test any participant or member of staff if we suspect that they have consumed any intoxicants. If a result indicates the presence of ANY intoxicants then the person will not be permitted to take part in the event and may be subject to a Police intervention
- If a participant fails to turn up without notifying the organisers then we reserve the right charge a cancellation fee
Priority will be given to young drivers between the ages of 17-25yrs
Please bring your driving licence if you have one
All events are subject to change and may be cancelled at short notice due to adverse weather conditions.