Another successful year has come to an end, which has seen over 700 participants take part in our events. CarKraft continues to be oversubscribed and its success has been recognised this year by being shortlisted for two prestigious national awards.
Firstly, the CarKraft Driver Improvement Scheme was shortlisted in the ‘Road Safety Scheme or Project of the Year’ category by the Highways Awards. The judges commented, “A long running programme of intensive information and skills training at key locations”.
Secondly, CarKraft was one of three shortlisted nominees from numerous applicants in the ‘Vulnerable Road Users Safety’ category at the CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) Annual Awards for Excellence 2017.
We frequently receive comments from participants and here is a representative selection: -
- I attended the CarKraft session at Silverstone and it was the first time I had driven a car- the experience was amazing
- I think it is a superb opportunity to provide to young and inexperienced drivers and wanted to thank you for making it possible – much appreciated
- Well done to all involved in CarKraft. Certainly gave me more confidence when I attended at Silverstone, especially the ice hill
- My daughter attended the session yesterday and I wanted to provide feedback on how excellent the whole afternoon was and how much she gained from it… it has built her awareness and confidence no end
- It really was excellent, I went along and thoroughly enjoyed it and above all felt I learnt things that will help keep me safe. Particularly with regard to anticipating what other drivers are doing
- Thank you for a wonderful day at Silverstone. I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and will be recommending them to friends and family
- Thanks for today my 15yr old son had a fab time, one happy Asperger’s kid
- I had an amazing day with CarKraft at Silverstone today. Many thanks to all the people who make it possible. Get booked ASAP people
Porsche Experience Centre, Silverstone details
- Session 1: 08:15 – 13:004 Places Left
- Session 2: 13:30 – 18:151 Places Left